Life Groups are 4 to 12 people who meet regularly in homes with the express purpose of fulfilling the following things:
- Abiding in Christ: Helping people grow in their relationship with Christ and to walk with Him in an authentic way.
- Building Community: Having a place that people can connect with one another and life life together.
- Contributing to the Kingdom: Being a people who care about our neighbors and reaching the lost who God has put in our path.
How Can I Get Involved?
RVC | Men
On the second Saturday of every month, RiverValley holds a monthly breakfast meeting for men. Breakfast is served at 8:00 a.m. followed by testimony and teaching time with table discussion to conclude at 10:00 a.m. RVC | Men does not meet during the summer.
If you have any questions, please email Pastor Dave.
RVC | Women
RVC | Women is a community of women at all stages of life coming together to study God’s Word, pray, and encourage one another. All women are invited to come, get connected, and learn about faith in Jesus Christ or strengthen their relationship with the Lord.
Meeting Times (during the school year from September to May):
- Tuesday evenings: 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. - Tuesday night's study will be offered through Zoom this fall. Study resumes on September 1st with Jackie Hill Perry's book, Jude: Contending for the Faith in Today's Culture. If you have questions or are interested in joining, please email Amanda Heise.
- Thursday mornings: 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. in the Café - All ladies are welcome. Childcare is available and provided by the church in our children's area. If you have questions or need additional information about Thursday morning's study, please email or call Laura Ehrlich (717.341.2785) or Bev Fucci (920.232.8614).
And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,
to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,
until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
Equipping Hour is designed to purposefully equip and prepare our church to follow and serve Christ faithfully in our world. Each week from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., there will be two classes offered to study relevant topics. Classes will run 6 to 12 weeks at a time. The classes are open for new people to join each week, so don't worry if you join us a few weeks after the starting date.
Equipping Hour does not meet during the summer between Memorial Day and Labor Day.